segunda-feira

Imagem #03 contextualizada com música - by ElMau
Fotografia de Henri Cartier Bresson


boomp3.com



Dying on the Vine - John Cale

I've been chasing ghosts and I don't like it
I wish someone would show me where to draw the line
I'd lay down my sword if you would take it
And tell everyone back home I'm doing fine

I was with you down in Acapulco
Trading clothing for some wine
Smelling like an old adobe woman
Or a William Burroughs playing for lost time

I was thinking about my mother
I was thinking about what's mine
I was living my life like a Hollywood
But I was dying on the vine

Who could sleep through all that noisy chatter
The troops, the celebrations in the sun
The authorities say my papers are all in order
And if I wasn't such a coward I would run

I'll see you me when all the shooting's over
Meet me on the other side of town
Yes, you can bring all your friends along for protection
It's always nice to have them hanging around

I was thinking about my mother
I was thinking about what's mine
I was living my life like a Hollywood
But I was dying, dying on the vine


2 opiniões:

Maura disse...

«I was with you down in Acapulco
Trading clothing for some wine»

Esta é a única parte da música que consigo ouvir :(

Cá está também uma rica ideia para brincar, assciar música à imagem!

LuisElMau disse...

Não sei que se passa com o meu imeem, acontece isso imensas vezes e mesmo eu quando não faço o log in no meu blog também já me aconteceu não conseguir ouvir as músicas todas, tenho que ir perceber o porquê disso acontecer e muito provavelmente encontrar outra maneira de colocar música aqui, é uma pena não conseguires ouvir a música, gosto muito dela e John Cale é mais uma das minhas paixões.
Recebi uma contextualização para esta imagem de um primo meu, que ainda não publiquei, depois de a ler, a vir de oeiras para casa esta música tocou no carro e eu vi esta imagem com a contextualização dele, achei que teria que a publicar aqui.
Quem quiser sugerir músicas para as contextualizações está à vontade.
Beijo.